FEZA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (F.I.S.) is a privately owned institution established to cater Primary to A level. It handles students between 5 and 19 years of age. F.I.S seeks to recruit students from different parts of the world and is therefore keen to promote interculturalism and diversity.
FEZA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (FIS) is accredited to provide the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) and follows the Cambridge International Education (CIE) curriculum. Primary leavers will be assessed using the Cambridge primary Checkpoint assessment while the Year 11 students will do the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examinations, and Years 12 and 13 will take the AS/A level examinations.
Classes are limited in size because we aim to ensure that each child has enough individual attention to do as well as he/she is able to. Teachers are supported by modern and well equipped materials as well as by the Special Educational Needs and English as Additional subject departments.
Apply for Interview
- Once you apply for interview you will be given application form which should be filled properly and submitted back admission officer.
- Entrance Examination Fee should be paid before the interview Application & Exam fee : 40.000 TSH
- The school shall conduct a written entrance examination and an oral interview. Every applicant has to take the examination and be interviewed respectively before admission.
- High performance in the written examination does not guarantee admission. The student’s age and moral conducts and eagerness to study in the school are also taken into consideration.
- Selected students shall be announced and instructed to prepare necessary documents for registration.
- Each student should come for interview with one picture and a copy of birth certificate.
- After accepting to school you will be given registration forms and two copies of students finance form (payment instructions)
- Required Documents For Registration : 3 photographs, Transfer Letter, Birth Certificate
- The first of installment of the school fee should be paid during the registration.
Information about the text books, uniform, food and other will be given during the Registration Day.